Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sky Full of Lighters???

When I first saw this song named - Lighters,
Eminen and Royce feature Bruno Mars,
I think ,
"Har? Bruno Mars with Eminen? How can it be!"
"Bruno Mars again? Sure same pattern one!"
"Who is Royce?"
"Since got Eminen, give it a try!" (Give face to Eminen)

When I was hearing it using my laptop,
My instant reaction was,
"OhhhhhhMG, It is simply amazing! Masterpiece!"
Unlike previous Eminen's tongue twister song,
He raps till die so it gets bored easily,
But this song got 3 singers with different type, good synergy!
I love this song even more when hearing it with my Ipod in full blast,
Its melody is so good, especially during Bruno's part!

About its meaning behind the song,
I don't understand at all,
It sounds like,
- I had a wonderful life with my girl in Bruno's part!
- I had a fucked up life, you guys don't so LCLY in Eminem's part!
- I had a funny and weird life in Royce's part!
No connection between them one,
I'm also curious about the meaning of lighter in this song!

Music of the Year for me,
First time I hear nice raps from Royce,
FYI,
Bad Meets Evil is a hip-hop duo which consist of Eminen and Royce,
The duo was disbanded in 2002 and reunited again last year,
This song no listen with maximum volume in headphone really sayang,
My cup of tea!