Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dallas Mavericks!

Five years ago,
It was Mavericks vs Heat,
At that time, Mavericks was up by 2-0 at one point,
After that Mavs was humiliated by Heat to a defeat by 2-4...
Now in 2011 they meet again,
Currently Mavs is up with 3-2 against Heat,
Seriously, this year NBA final is so exciting and intense...

The team that I always been supporting is Dallas Mavericks,
My bro is also the same due to being influenced by me (YES!!!)
So we both want the same result,
That is Mavericks be the Champion of NBA 10/11,
And our idol Dirk Nowitzki gets the MVP...

Dirk Nowitzki came from Germany,
His position is power forward,
His stats for this season is -
Field goal percentage: 54.7%
Three point field goal percentage: 57.1%
Free throw percentage: 95.2%

The moment I saw his stance of shooting,
I immediately idolize him,
His form is so perfect and his ball curves so high,
When the balls in, It will only makes you said OMG!!!
I remembered hearing a commentator said about his shooting,
"He shoots the ball that can hit the satellite and aeroplane,
Goes back down and hit the net like jackpot!"

This is one of the shot that he has made this morning,
Watch the slow motion, OMFG!!!