Monday, January 10, 2011

Father and Son!



Dad
Son

~1.30~
"You are still my little chief, right?"
"Yea, I'm trying...to be, I'm trying...(tears rolling)"
I just love this part,
How they acted and how the director want the actors to interpret,
The dad told the son that he is his great son and that he will make him proud,
Too bad the son cried because he felt that he didn't fulfill his dad expectation,
Said that he is trying to be...

~3.55~
"I love you son!"
"I....I love you too, dad! I..uhm, I missed you so much!"
Another top class acting...
It's easy for a dad to say "I love you" to a son,
But it's just so hard to say it from a son,
To mum it's easy, but not dad...
This scene shows that previously the son had missed his chance to say "I love you" to his dad,
Now he finally got the chance to say it...
What a touching moment for the father and son!