Sunday, January 30, 2011

放生 Day!

I was told by the prophet that this year will be a rough year,
He advised me to set free of captive animals,
So I had bought five pigeons to set them free at five different direction,
North, South, East, West,
And the final one at the top...

Anyway,
Because it is my first time holding a pigeon,
I learned that pigeon is really cute and tame,
Although it is not a big deal but I gave myself a point...

Hold A Bird [1]
Achievement gained on 30/01/2011 at home,
Time 9:15am at front yard...










Meanwhile,
I was impressed about the capturing speed of a DSLR,
It can indeed freeze a fast moving object,
Like when I turned the fan to maximum five,
I set the shutter speed to the fastest along with other adjustments,
I can take a picture of the fan stationary...

The same goes to the rain,
It was a very heavy rain but the DSLR managed to capture it in drop form,
As if the rain was very light...











Countdown to eat,
6 days
Countdown to run,
35 days