*****Censored*****
“为什么你吃饭前后一直讲讲讲,吃饭时蒋静?”“因为讲多会吃输人!”
Can anyone imagine this theory coming from who?
For me,
There is only one person in the world who is fit enough to say it!
When got good stuff to eat,
This guy will 使尽办法,不折手段,,分秒必争得把那些好料给吞完,
Another meaning is that he is very pro and efficient in 抢吃!
When the stuff is not that good,
This guy will 突然间变得很自动自发,和蔼可亲,好心好意得把那些“好料”让给人!
Which mean that he is also very pro in 推吃!
All these are other people's opinion about him,
HOWEVER, I don't agree with the above statement!
Because this guy has treated me Soya Milk before when I visited his house,
Not only once but thrice!
That Soya Milk is I never try before which is,
"No Sugar" Soya Milk drinks,
真的让我大开眼界!
*****Censored*****
Back to the main topic,
I had a great winter solstice dinner with Teck Wei, Kak Wai, Wen Yi, Yik Loong and Siong,
Sadly the dinner didn't last long enough because there is somebody who wanna go home shit!
Also a great day looking around for the Jersey of Dream Team,
I had made up my mind already,
Which I will take the number 8 personalized with my name YY,
Either Red or White jersey would be perfect for me!
Also a warmth day eating glutinous rice ball soup prepared by Vic,
Which completed my 2010 Winter Solstice celebration!
Coming up next,
2010 Christmas Eve!