Yesterday 9pm started to feed until 1am in the morning,
Initially it was 5 of us playing,
But somehow it ended up with 5 v 5,
My form was good,
Out of 4 matches, got 3 matches I get top 1,
But at the final game, I got the last,
What a spoiler!
The next day,
Woke up at 7am as usual,
Went to Old Town for breakfast with WY, KW, BL and KK,
I ordered the Western Set for RM7.90 which didn't satisfy my stomach,
At the end, I went to school for second round breakfast!
After that, proceed with my FYP until afternoon,
I didn't attend futsal friendly match due to my dead legs with minor injury,
I hope my legs can fit back so that after this week,
I can start to train myself intensively...
8.30pm at night,
As planned we drove to The Curve there to celebrate our Christmas Eve,
The participants were Vic, Vannesa, Garaldin, Edvin, YL, Siong, KK, KW and WY,
We switched to The Laundry because Library is full house,
Dammit~Library is full of babes,
Really regret for not reaching there earlier to book for seat...
The Laundry is merely a disappointment,
The longer you stay at the dance floor,
The more guys will join instead of girls,
At 1pm, It becomes a gay pub already,
After 2 hours, I started to lose my interest in staying at the dance floor,
When I came back to my seat,
I saw the alcohol were all emptied,
WTF? I only drank one small cup...
I noticed that this song was purely made for clubbing,
It sounds so nice when it was full blasted...
It's 6am in the morning already,
Gotta go to bed,
Up next,
2010 Christmas!
If the Santa Claus myth is true,
What would you wish to get when you wake up in the morning?