First time go cinema let the ticket examiner asked,
Whether I'm above 18 years old or not,
I said yes but she still doubted me - "Betul ke?"
Now only I realize that those examiners really got do their job!
Good job! GOOD JOB!!
The next day,
I felt so surprised to coincide an event with a stranger!
That day 9am in the morning,
I take LRT to KLCC Kinokuniya,
Together with a stranger sitting in front of me...
We both drop at the same station - KLCC,
Together walk to Kinokuniya,
Then stop at the Travel section inside Kinokuniya,
She refers to the Osaka travel guide while I refer to Taiwan travel guide,
Together study the guide for an hour,
I leave for my lunch first and decided to head back to Wangsa,
Coincidentally, she also took the same LRT with me,
This time still sitting in front of me,
And we both drop off at Wangsa LRT station!
For me,
It is a very rare occasion,
I went to Kinokuniya alone to survey some places to travel in Taiwan,
And I bet she is also doing the same research for her Osaka Trip...
Two people doing the same thing at the same time at the same place,
Going together and return together,
This has to be pure coincidence,
But I felt that I was being hinted on something!