Sunday, October 31, 2010

Status Update!

A good news to me is that,
My photo submission of Perth trip is being accepted by nothinglikeaustralia,
And was posted in the website...









The photo was taken at Fremantle in Western Australia,
I had a huge impression over this restaurant-Cicerello's,
Because the restaurant is fully loaded with customers despite heavy rain!
And I coincidently met a long lost friend...

A not-a-very-good news to me is that,
I am part of a "dream team" member in the upcoming futsal tournament,
Seriously I thought our formation is hopeless,
But today futsal experimental matches has proven me wrong,
We won a pro team by 2 goals and kept clean sheet (2-0),
We don't even need to score because the opponent had scored for us,
Not one but TWO!!!
So I think our team got "potential",
Only when the opponent had 吃错药!

If not,
Maybe have to wait till we 吃错药!