Happy, sad, pity!
Happy news is that,
Finally Liverpool FC had performed a convincing victory at Anfield!
It has been years already since I really enjoy watching a Liverpool match,
A match which I can watch at ease without biting fingers...

I had been wondering the picture above,
Why is Gerrard wearing a no.9 training suit?
Did he swapped his with Torres's?
Sad news is that,
My soil specimen for my FYP which was done last semester,
Had been thrown away from the lab,
Which means that I have to redo the whole soil classification test!
Damn!
Pity news is that,
After "semi-pretending" to be Lee Chung Wei's fans at Lowyat,
I felt very pity to Malaysia sportsman,
LCW had tried very hard to achieve the world no.1 status,
And yet he is not as much as idolized by the people in Malaysia,
I felt sorry for him that,
His so-called fans were paid to pretend only,
And I was one of them...
This video was just taken this afternoon,
Looks very pro but everything is fake 1...
Back to few weeks ago,
Where I coincidentally met up with a 钟家欣 advertising event at 1U,
I saw some fans rooting for her,
Now I think back,
I felt that those fans were also paid to do so!
If today I can choose one mood,
I hope to choose the cheerful mood!