The first thing I do is to open my laptop,
Login FIFA Superstar,
Click this and that for ten minutes,
Keep doing this for one week,
Then I can afford to buy a package of 5 Gold Players...
Said is Gold Players,
But in this half year time,
I have been picking trash players...
Until today,
I got abit of luck,
In which I had picked up Frank Ribery!!!
Finally I had one star player in my team =)

Talk about this afternoon FYP presentation,
Although nervous and blank minded,
I still managed to present it better than I thought!
Which is unexpected,
So overall I am very satisfied!
Afterward,
I'm gonna attend Mike's birthday celebration at The Curve,
I heard them said that this Japanese Buffet is very "Special" and "Famous",
Without any hesitation,
I agreed to follow them for the dinner,
Celebrating Mike's birthday is just a cover,
I'm actually going there to celebrate mine...
Hopefully,
It's gonna be a satisfying dinner,
Then I can fully concentrate at my study...
Cham, dinner time is coming soon,
But I'm still very full now,
How?