Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Flashback!

After 2 years of services,
My mobile phones had gone busted,
Both Nokia 5800 and SE K770c,
At the same day...

It's kinda sad because I liked both of them very much,
K770 - Perfect phone which I had no complain at all!
Thinking of this phone,
It brings me flash back to the time when I bought it...

That time I was longing for K850,
But somehow because of over budget,
I had to switch my target to K770,
And somehow I like this phone more than K850 after the phone test!

Another flashback is,
This phone give me inspiration to start blogging,
My first blog post is about the excitement of getting this phone!
First Post
Kind of nostalgic,
RIP K770!

About my newer phone Nokia 5800,
I'm planning to send it to factory for services,
I hope it can be fixed because it is such a nice phone!
But I'm ready to hunt for the next new phones if necessary =)

Today is quite a significant day,
It has been 100 days already since my grandmum had passed away,
And her tombstone had finally finish constructed...
According to my mum,
After 100 days,
Her daughters can't go and visit grandmum already,
The reason is what I forgot already,
Something like scare her daughter brings her away!

Time passed by really fast,
Today gonna be another tear washing day!
I hope everyone would appreciate the time with their family,
And I wish the time for me to enjoy with my family are still very very long!
Long until I live a successful life,
And to be able to share my achievements with them!

Sadly,
My grandmum will not have the chance...