My relatives asked me to run them an errand,
Which is to buy 万字!
Usually I won't buy because I felt that It is a waste of money...
I would rather spend those money to a more realistic betting medium!
But that day is exceptional,
I got a special feeling...
So I bought as small as RM 1.15 at each quarter,
ToTo, STC, 88,
Even the underground DMC I also bought!
So, which number did I buy?
That number is related to the date that day,
A date which is quite special to me!
The date is 21 May...
Instinctively, I bought the number 0521!
7.30PM,
I waited in front of the computers,
I looked for 88 first since they are the earliest to release,
STC next and then ToTo...
At the end,
I felt very disappointing as I didn't see my chosen number...
Lastly, I checked DMC...
When the webpage finish loading,
I jumped and shouted because I saw my number "0521",
Appeared in the 2nd prize category...
I was so surprised and happy...
Suddenly,
My relative poured me cold water,
She said, "Friday DMC where got out result,
They only out at Wed and Sun!"
I looked at the date,
Just as my relative said, the draw is for 19/5...
I felt very disappointed,
Because I got no fate with the number just when I thought my feeling was right!
So the lesson is,
DMC will only release results at Wed and Sun,
Don't be like some ignorant,
Syok Sendiri happy for nothing!