Tuesday, May 25, 2010

D.I.Y Pisang Goreng!

I knew how people make 公蕉板,
But I never actually fry it myself...
So, this is my first time ever D.I.Y,
Because my home got too many 四方蕉...
I beh song to see all those nice stuffs went rotten,
So I was forced to fully utilize them,
By planning to transform a common banana into "YY 公蕉板"

The common recipe is to mix flour with ENO and baking soda,
But my recipe got many A'la Carte one,
I added butter, sugar, 生奶 and eggs...
"要它难吃真的是很临7难!"
This is my thought that time...

I threw all the raw banana into my sauce,
Tossed them into the oil and fried all at once!
After they were fried and cooled down,
It is finally the time to test my first self-made “YY 公蕉板”...
To my surprise,
Wow, it tastes so good!
Everyone gave me a thumb up...
But we all wondered why it wasn't crispy...

I checked the expiry date of ENO and Baking Soda,
But they got no problem...
Suddenly, mum picked the what I so-called "Baking Soda" and showed me,
"你看这是什么,看清楚一点。。。"
That time baru I know it is baking powder =.=...
No wonder it wasn't crispy at all...

Conclusion,
My pisang goreng failed already,
“YY 公蕉板” became "YY 公蕉pie"...