5am early I already wake up,
That night I can't sleep at all,
During sleeping, everytime I turned around,
The pain at my waist woke me up,
Three times I tried to turn around, three times the pain got me up!
Abit regret yesterday played basketball for too long,
Made me can't go Cambodia with full fitness!
Back to topic,
Cambodia gave me an image of a poor country!
When I reached Penom Penh airport,
That image still the same,
From sky, I saw no tall buildings at all,
The outlet of the airport just like my hometown punya small airport,
Too simple and small!
I saw a very big signs "Penom Penh 'INTERNATIONAL' Airport",
BUT I browse through the entire airport,
Saw no other plane except the one that I was taking,
And those use finger oso can count dao the traffic direct-or!
My expectation set dao very low ed,
Now even lower!
FYI, Cambodia time is one hour backward of Malaysia time!
First station,
We went to take boat touring around the river of Penom Penh!
On the way to jetty,
I saw out of 100 cars, 95 cars are Toyota 1,
And there were alot of motorcycles too!
I wondered why Cambodian can be so rich?
Almost all people driving Camry, Ninja King, Altis +++
All the toyotas look like new 1 too...
My tour guide said that,
Most people in Cambodia (90%+) are using second hand toyotas imported from overseas,
It is triple as cheap that is why they can afford to buy 1,
Btw, Cambodia driver seat is at the left side!
Not only cars,
Their shirts, pants, watches, furnitures, shoes are also second hand!
Interesting huh?
More interesting 1 is that I saw many many motorcycles carrying 4 persons!
They drove at big road just like that,
Made me very very concern about their safety!
At jetty there got esplanade where I saw many many couples hanging around!
We took a boat and lurk around the river for 35mins,
I saw many small boats on the river which I thought fisherman was fishing on it!
Who knows those boats are their home!
They cook, bath, fish, sleep and even make love on that ship!
How poor, how pity are them!
Back to the shore, we had our dinner at chinese restaurant,
Here is completely different level compare with the other side just now!
Rich and healthy!
Our hotel tonight is called Naga World!
It is five star hotel and was developed and built by Uncle Lim!
Inside of course Casino is not exempted!
The casino is a little bit smaller than the Genting's 1,
But the class is the same!
Everything is simply five star, I can't find a thing to complain about!
I am very satisfied with the services that I received,
I even tipped the housekeeper $2000,
2000 as in cambodia currency,
Convert to RM is just around RM1.6 onli =P
Weight myself today and found that I'm already 90.2 kg,
Is the equator nearer at Cambodia? or further?
If it is further then I'm doomed!
Yy, why don't you appreciate all of your effort?
Please U-turn you this pig!
PLEASE!!!