Finally my blog has reached 100th post!
Actually, it could have easily reached 150th post,
It's just I wrote and deleted, wrote and deleted!
Had my feelings hidden!
Anyway, today is kind of a special day for me in terms of entertainment!
Firstly, today is the release day of One Piece Movie 10!
Movie which I have waited sooooooo long but can't watch it yet,
Have to wait again until the DVD release next year end!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rnye7_FeIQ&feature=player_embedded
This is the link which I found very ridiculous,
The Queue to buy the tickets are freaking loooong, long till I can't believe!
See for yourselves!
Here is the newest trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZEyGRHU7mg
Secondly, today is the day that Liverpool vs Arsenal!
Match which full team Liverpool players will be on the pitch!
Having severe sickness, I still awake late to see the match,
Hope they won't let me disappointed, if not,
My sickness will get worse!>"<
Not to mention tomolo I have to work at site!
I has been 5 days ed but my condition is getting worse!
Yy Anti-Virus, What's wrong with you?