Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Trip!

It's very happy to see my friends and families during my Miri and Tawau trip,
I enjoyed the trip thoroughly...
Many thanks to Siong for the hospitality,
I understood your feeling damn well,
You wrote everything that I am going to write in this blog,
But fear not, I got a feeling that we will meet again sooner than we think,
Because I'm so keen to organize and to lead a trip now...

When the time has come,
I will be there and make things happen just like this Miri trip,
Who knows the next place we go will be Sipadan? Mabul? Bangkok? Thailand? Phuket? Bali?
Or even London and Australia?
So just get ready your $$ for flashpack trip =)

As for my family,
I wish I can organize trip to Europe, Macau, China, Haerbin, Hokkaido and US,
It's my dream to go to these places with my family,
To leave the happy memories and photos as we grow,
And leave no regrets...