It's time to gossip about my X-colleagues and company...
For some reason,
I hate Leonard although he did nothing wrong,
A guy who just never talked,
Act so innocent yet so complicated,
The moment he opened his mouth is during working hours,
Wearing his headphone and singing out really loud,
The most frustrated person is the guy who sits in front of him,
Sometimes I feel like giving him a punch in his face...
Gloria,
My first ever Indian female friend,
We share the same wavelength and clicked together very well,
Therefore, my departure saddened her the most,
Hope she could get used to her working life without me soon enough...
Daniel,
The most hardworking guy that I've ever seen in my life,
His walking speed inside office is faster than my running speed,
His enthusiasm and efforts towards engineering stuff touches me,
I wish his effort paid off in the future...
Jia Hoe,
Daniel v2, I remember when I first came into the company,
He is perfectly normal,
After few weeks later, he starts shaking his head like about once every one hour,
Another few more weeks, he shakes his head every half an hour,
Now? he is like constantly shaking his head...