Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mud Walker!

There was one thing I was very impressed about those contractors and consultants.
That is how the hell they can walk through all those muddy area with their shoes still 95% clean.

One day I was following them for site inspection,
The site is just plain muddy ground which flooded with water,
One wrong step then you will get buried by the mud...
That time I was wearing my leather boots,
The site was full of water which caused by the rain,
I was like cham lo, tomorrow I don't have shoes to wear ed...

In order to minimize the damage caused by the mud to my shoes,
I walk slowly behind them, watch their tracks and follow it,
But still, I was trapped into the mud for N times =.=...
Ssomething that doesn't make sense is that their shoes are still as clean as before,
I want to blame on my body weight oso cannot,
Because they all are heavier than me,
So I can only concede that I was a noob...
My whole boots is covered with >1.5cm mud,
Contractors and consultants saw liao my boots keep laughing.
I let them laugh, wait them fall down leh I give them colour see...

Second time I went to site, I follow their tracks again,
This time they lagi pro, didn't even watch the ground,
Talk all the way, and sometimes walk while staring at the sky,
LC dao!
How can they be so pro?
I don't understand, maybe they walked here too many times ed,
Know where is the trap!(Possibly got Sentry ward or Gem of Sight)
This time I pro abit, mud covered < 1cm.

Third time, I become professional ed...
Lead them in front,
Mud covered < 1mm!
It's finally their turn to walk behind me!
I was very proud of myself,
Because I got Phua Chu Kang boots!
My ulti!