Monday, May 4, 2009

Burger Making Take One!

This few weeks is my university UTAR exam period,
Last Saturday was my 3rd subject-Engineering Analysis,
My 4th subject-Environmental Science falls on next Monday,
So I have a total of 8 study days=P

Yesterday, my housemates planned to have burgers for dinner,
So we went to get the ingredients ready from Speedmart...
When night reached, we started to make our burger individually,
Among all of us, mine are the largest one,
I named my burger:
"Double-Beef Double-Cheese Double-Egg Double-Veggies Yy Special Burger"


Unlike my housemates,
My body is 3D type, so I have to make the burgers extra 3D too...
Now you understand why mine are the largestT_T

Just when I finished making my burger,
My friends called me for dinner and they were waiting for me just downstair,
So, I quickly swallowed the 3D burger in less than 30s and rush down,
Get ready for second round at a dunno-wat-name restaurant in GK...
As a result, I am getting more and more 3D =(

After the dinner, It was already 10.30pm...
I was abit sad because I've missed a Liverpool Vs. Newcastle match...
Gerrard just recovered from an injury and yesterday he played...
But I missed it=(...

As soon as I reached home, I switched on my lappy,
And watched the replay, It was an exciting 3-0 match...
I regained my happiness=)


Liverpool Vs. Newcastle Highlights
http://lads.myspace.com/videos/c.swf?SkinID=0&t=1&el=&on=0&sr=1&ap=0&primaryColor=&secondaryColor=&m=56800415&mt=video&uid=-1&cc=en-US&hw=0&searchID=&dc=&mc=471956164&g=M&ar=0&pg=1419235782&dnau=false&dnap=0&dnaBitrate=384000&dnaBuffer=5&rwUse=false&skin=http://lads.myspace.com/videos/default.xml&hb=false&adp=1&ln=&lh=&lf=&mn=&mh=&mf=&hn=&hh=&hf=&sfs=1&preTag=sz=1x200;&midTag=sz=1x204;&postTag=sz=1x203;&tickTag=sz=1x202;&illum=true&trackingID=&ssprod=true&audcode=&ht=false&clickTag=