Monday, November 3, 2008

My way

Recently, many people asked me how do I lose weight in such a short time...
And here I'm gonna write what I did to lose weight....
Firstly, this new post is dedicated to my fren, Velcon, today is his birthday...Happy 20th Birthday!!!^^
He asked me how to lose weight as he is struggling now, so here am I...

My weight record-
January:94.5
February:91
March:88
April:83
May:81
June:79
July:77
August:74
September:75
October:76
November:78

First of all, why do I want to lose weight? I didn't even bother about it back then...
The reason is firstly, I've had crush with someone, needless to say, I automatically got the motivation to lose weight...
Secondly, my blood test report turn out to be unbelievable bad...six critical area - cholesterol, liver, uric acid, blood sugar, anything bad that you can think of....
Thirdly, i got frens supporting me to lose weight=)

How do i start to lose weight? I did some research back then, most people failed to lose weight because of their bad metabolism, so i began to change my lifestyle...
1) Sleep as early as 10pm, wake up as early as 6am...
2) Limit myself to 1 Milo per day (usually at least 2)
3) Never ever go to fast food restaurant...
4) Walk to school...(15mins one way)
5) Quit gaming...(no more sitting in front of comp)
6) Lepak more...
7) Eat 30% lesser...
etc

Miraculously, my weight start to drop...
Until around 85kg, it stucked, then i start to exercise....
Occasionally go jogging with my fren for one to two hours...

During that period i moved to new house, the distance to school is even further..35mins one way...
So, do the maths, you know how much calorie i used everyday...
Even though i eat alot, the calorie i consumed still lower than the energy i spent...

My weight straight dropped to 74kg...
Until I lose my motivation to lose weight...
I start gaming, start eating fast food, start drinking milo, no more walking to school...
Start to eat alot and no more exercise until now, my weight rise to 78kgT_T

Even still, im happy with my effort...
Now my blood test report all healthy, no more bad sign...
Can wear M size shirt, 32 waist Jeans etc etc...
The reward very provoking leh^_^
So, "Jia You" Velcon, you can do it.....